ORANGE COUNTY SLAB LEAK DETECTION AND REPAIRS
A slab leak is when there is a plumbing leak located below the floor of your home. While no leak is enjoyable, slab leaks are extremely inconvenient and hard to repair. There is just about no way to repair a slab leak without some deconstruction to your home. This is why it is extremely important to have a plumber you can trust to locate slab leaks without deconstruction of your house and repair them with very little deconstruction.
AA Atlas Plumbing is an experienced plumber that provides Orange County slab leak detection and repair services. Our professionals have the ability to find a leak within the slab of your home without the deconstruction of your home.
Unfortunately, some deconstruction is necessary to repair the leak, and the amount depends on the size of the leak and the area it has affected. Luckily, our expert plumbers have the ability to repair these leaks and return your home to its original state with hardly any inconvenience to you.
There are several different types of leaks that can occur in the slab of your home. There can be a busted pipe, a leaky hot water line, a water line break and more. If you have noticed that you are spending more money on water than you think you are using, there might be a leak in your home’s slab. There are several warning signs that your slab has a leak.
Signs of an Orange County Slab Leak:
- You continue to hear the sound of running water even after you have turned all the water off in your home.
- Crack in the walls or the flooring of your home could be a sign of a problem.
- If you feel a hot spot on the floor could indicate a hot water line break.
- A high volume of mildew or moisture buildup under your carpet is a sign of a slab leak.
- High water bills are a result of a leak you are unaware of.
Past customers recommend AA Atlas Plumbing, Heating & Air due to our high quality of workmanship. It is our goal to provide all of our customers with high quality results for an affordable price. We understand that leaks are never easy, and they are always unexpected. We strive to make them as convenient as possible by providing affordable, speed and professional repair services. You can count on our professional plumbers to handle all of your slab leak detections and repair services.
Services Our Orange County Slab Leak Detection Contractors Offer
- Slab Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Slab Leak Testing
- Pipe Leaks
- Plumbing Repairs
- Pipe Repairs
- Pipe Lining
- Leaky Pipes
- Finding Leaks
- Slab Leak Detection in Orange County
- Leak Detection
Recent Articles about Slab Leak Detection
- FINDING AN ORANGE COUNTY PLUMBER FOR HOME RENOVATION & REPAIR - Leaky pipes can be a big problem. Not only you can face high water bills but they can also boost a room’s moisture level, which may lead to mold growth among other structural problems. Furthermore, leaks can contribute to early deterioration of your plumbing fixtures. While the problem may be small enough that you think…
- ADVANTAGES OF USING ORANGE COUNTY TANKLESS WATER WEATERS - So you’re taking a shower and just when you are about to rinse the soap from your face, the water gets bone-chillingly cold! How many times has this happened to you? Running out of hot water when it is needed is a common problem with traditional water heaters, you might think that this can easily…