Orange County Water Softeners
When your piping system is affected by hard water, the results could damage your home’s plumbing. Hard water is water that has a high mineral count. These minerals are formed when the water percolates through deposits of calcium and magnesium. Hard water contains strong minerals such as limestone, chalk and dolomite. These minerals can get deep into your piping system and cause serious damage.
AA Atlas Plumbing, Heating & Air is a plumbing contractor that provides Orange County water softener systems and treatment. Our professional Orange County Plumbers have the skills necessary to help you transfer your hard water into usable water.
Hard water is not only damaging to your home, but it can make cleaning impossible. Our water softener systems are devices or substances that soften hard water. There are two main problems with hard water.
2 Main Problems that Hard Water Causes:
- 1. Hard water causes dissolved calcium and magnesium to build up in pipes, water heaters and other appliances that use water such as coffee pots or tea kettles. Hard water will reduce the amount of water flow through pipes and these other water systems. Eventually your pipes will become completely clogged, which result in busted pipes and backed up drainage systems.
- 2. Hard water also reduces your soap’s ability to lather. This can make cleaning less affective, and your items won’t be a clean as you desire. AA Atlas Plumbing, Heating & Air provides the installations and one time treatments for Orange Counter water softeners. Our professionals can install systems that work to reduce your water’s mineral content.
A professionally installed water softener system will reduce water contaminates, scale build up and electricity use. It also extends the life span of your appliances and delivers better tasting water to your pipes. A water softener system will also make cleaning easier and more affective.
AA Atlas Plumbing, Heating & Air believes that you shouldn’t have to suffer with the affects of hard water. We have trained individuals, who understand the importance of successfully softening your water. A water softener works by replacing hard minerals in your water with sodium. Our water softeners can be set to add sodium based on the amount of water used or by time. It is recommended that you set your water softener to add sodium based on the amount of water used so you are not wasting your water softener.
If you are unsure if your home suffers from hard water, our professional plumbers are happy to inspect your water for any signs of these hard materials. If it is discovered that your home suffers from hard water, we will discuss our affordable water softener options.
Services Our Orange County Water Softeners Contractors Offer
- Hard Water Detections
- Hard Water Elimination
- Water Testing
- Pipe Leaks
- Water Softeners
- Orange County Hard Water
- Pipe Lining
- Leaky Faucets
- Water Softener Installations
- Water Softener Systems
- Orange County Water Testing
Recent Articles about Water Softeners
- FINDING AN ORANGE COUNTY PLUMBER FOR HOME RENOVATION & REPAIR - Leaky pipes can be a big problem. Not only you can face high water bills but they can also boost a room’s moisture level, which may lead to mold growth among other structural problems. Furthermore, leaks can contribute to early deterioration of your plumbing fixtures. While the problem may be small enough that you think…
- ADVANTAGES OF USING ORANGE COUNTY TANKLESS WATER WEATERS - So you’re taking a shower and just when you are about to rinse the soap from your face, the water gets bone-chillingly cold! How many times has this happened to you? Running out of hot water when it is needed is a common problem with traditional water heaters, you might think that this can easily…